Full Member Application
The membership space is where veterinarians can learn about the latest scientific evidence for integrative veterinary medicine from around the world. Our passion is to empower veterinarians to give the most effective care for their patients by bringing evidence-based natural medicine into the mainstream.
Full Veterinary membership of CIVT is only available to registered veterinarians. Veterinary Students can apply for Veterinary Student membership which is free.
- 3 FREE new continuing education webinars presented by world leaders in the area of complementary and alternative veterinary medicine valued at $160
- 20% discount on every CIVT webinar
- Access to a library of FREE webinars
- Extended course enrolments (value of up to $150 per course)
Membership includes access to the Natural Medicines Database (individual subscription is normally $299.00USD) PLUS access to the American Botanical Council Library (professional membership normally $150-170USD).
Members additionally receive:
- A Certificate of membership for the current year suitable for framing
- A listing in our public referral area (for veterinary members only) with practice contact details listed on the website
- Access to the Journal of Integrative Veterinary Therapies (JIVT) – see below to download a sample
The Journal of Integrative Veterinary Therapies (JIVT) is the first international veterinary publication addressing evidence based natural medicine for animals.
This modern, clinically relevant journal is issued twice a year. JIVT publishes material on all aspects of integrative veterinary therapies including case reports, research articles, research updates, book reviews, commentary and other relevant information. Copies are available to the entire Membership and Friends of CIVT, with limited sample copies available for those interested in finding out more and joining the College.
Download a sample of the Journal of Integrative Veterinary Therapies for free, and read the article by Dr Marsden about herb/drug interactions in cancer therapy.