Friends of CIVT
As a ‘Friend of CIVT’ you can learn more about evidence based natural therapies to improve the health of your animals. We want to empower you to to work with your veterinarian to integrate the best of mainstream medicine with natural health care.
On becoming a Friend of CIVT you will be entitled to:
- Access to the electronic Journal – Journal of Integrative Veterinary Therapies
- Subscription to our newsletters and mail-outs
- Friends of CIVT certificate suitable for framing
- Access to a library of free webinars
- Discounts on selected webinars
- Access to the American Botanical Council Library – a comprehensive password protected library of information on herbs.
The Journal of Integrative Veterinary Therapies (JIVT) is the first international veterinary publication addressing evidence-based natural medicine for animals.
This modern, clinically relevant journal is issued twice yearly. JIVT publishes material on all aspects of integrative veterinary therapies including case reports, research articles, research updates, book reviews, commentary and other relevant information. Copies are available to the entire Membership and Friends of CIVT, with limited sample copies available for those interested in finding out more and joining the College.