Is online study right for me?
The College of Integrative Veterinary Therapies offers courses that are both challenging and rewarding. You can learn at your own pace under the tutelage of experts in their field. Online or distance learning is not for everyone. Think carefully before you enrol. To succeed in online learning and distance education you will need:
- A committment to study and enquiry
- To be capable of self directed learning with our guidance and support through your course
- Motivation to pursue your course of study
- Access to the internet and a printer
- A good internet service that provides a good speed for downloads
- Enthusiasm for engaging with your tutors and peers
- The ability to work on your own or collaborate in a team
- The capability of an independent level of written and spoken English
- An appointment by phone may be requested prior to course commencement- we don’t want you to start if we think we can’t provide the right experience for you
- If you are not sure contact us, we can help you gain a full understanding of our courses before applying.